Saturday, May 30, 2009

Puke doesn't come out of a white blouse

One of the cutest blouses that darling daughter sits on top of my dryer, stained. No amount of Nature's Miracle or Shout can get that stain out. If there is any hope in getting that eliminating that stain completely, then bleach is likely answer. But quite frankly I have been too lazy in the last week to get the bleach out and see if it will work its magic.

I don't know what I was thinking when I dressed darling daughter in her cute little white blouse for our road trip last week. It never occured to me that she would throw up her dinner at a fast food restaurant (we ate Burger King while she ate some wholesome bananas and pears out of a jar). Twenty minutes after getting back onto the road (obviously she was wearing fresh, clean clothing) she threw up again. I won't get into the gruesome details, but lets say what was coming out of her mouth was basically a river of puke that I caught with a blanket.

I have had some experience in stain removal and as soon as we arrived at my friend's house, I quickly sprung into action and squirted the shirt with Nature's Miracle, a product that my friend swears by. However, it was no match for the pears and bananas. I tried Shout when I got home. The stain was still there. I learned a lesson when it comes to road trips: don't put your children in clothes that are white in colour or that you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment