Thursday, June 18, 2009

What to do, what to do. . .

It is a couple of minutes after 10 a.m., and I'm wondering what to do. I know what I don't want to do. (That would be laundry and dishes). I'd like to go to the park, but it is suppose to rain today. Since I don't want to do household tasks, I guess one of the options left for me to pursue is retail therapy. I'm not a retail therapy type of gal. I have to basically talk myself into going to the mall, especially with a baby in tow. And I can't go to the mall just at any time of the day as these things need to be timed. Will it before lunch? Should we go at lunch and bring food with us? Should it be before nap time or after nap time? So many questions. I know if we do go we'll blend in as it is mostly seniors and young mothers who roam the mall at this time of day.

Argh! I dislike days like this. I feel so unproductive. I want to do something, but what? Since darling daughter is still pretty small, most options such as going to a museum or Cosmic Adventures aren't all that age approperiate. *Sigh*

I certainly know what will happen today: I will hum and haw all day, wondering what to do and suddenly it will be 4 p.m. and I've decided nothing. *Sigh* Maybe it is a good laundry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment