Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bulletin board reading

Sometimes I find myself reading the bulletin boards at the gym. Postings for bridal boutiques, in-home businesses and daycare services are the usual reading materials tacked on the bulletin boards in the ladies locker room. However, one posting stood out yesterday that still has me shaking my head.

The gist of the posting went a little like this (and please note is not verbatim as I'm paraphrasing from memory):

To the person who accidentally took my Lululemon pants hanging outside of the sauna, could you please return them to the front desk? No questions asked. They were a Christmas gift from my kids. Thanks for not taking my shirt and underwear.

Wow. That takes some nerve to take a person's pants when they are in the sauna. Although I don't do it anymore because I'm addicted to running in my Lululemon shorts, I would often come to the gym wearing my workout clothes. This is making me think twice about doing that. That would suck if you didn't have pants to wear home, especially in January.

I don't know what is worse: having your pants disappearing or having the Christmas gift your children gave you taken away.

I hope whoever took these pants returns them. I guess the moral of the story is not to leave your pants unguarded as January scrooge may swipe them.

No comments:

Post a Comment