Monday, January 31, 2011

Final thoughts for this final day of January

Four illnesses, busting my butt to get the house ready for market, and trying to work a casual freelance job (casual in all sense of the word), I managed to survive January.

Goodbye January! See you in 11 months.

Since my last post, it has been a roller coaster. I got sick. Dear husband got sick. And darling daughter was still sick. We managed to kick another gastro bug out the front door, but now darling daughter is sick again, this time with a cold. She isn't a happy camper as she is operating on very little sleep. However, she has plenty of two-year-old attitude to dish out to me and her father.

Despite battling illnesses, we managed to reach our goal and get our house up for sale. I didn't realize how much work is involved in getting a house market ready, but we have managed to transform our humble abode into something very nice. While I wanted to pull out my hair during the staging process, the results provide that it was worth every hurdle we had to jump over.

Now we wait. My house is immaculately clean. Hopefully it will sell fast. That's our wish, but we shall see. We don't know what the future holds. We know the house will sell, but what we do in the future is a mystery to us. I'm just taking it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment