Sunday, April 26, 2009

Anybody out there?

I'm not too sure how many people actually read my blog. I know I have sent the link to a few people, who do read it. If you are a fellow mommy who has stumbled on it because I have mentioned it on facebook, I hope you enjoy reading it. The opinions expressed are obviously my own. I try to be witty, insightful and sometimes serious with my posts, but most importantly, my posts are an honest reflection of my life. Even though it has almost been a year since darling daughter arrived, I'm new to this motherhood gig. I need to be honest with myself when I write because it is therapueutic. It can be lonely being at home all day with your child, regardless if you have a supportive spouse and fantastic friends. Since I'm being honest as I possibly can, I run the risk of offending people. My intent is not to offend, but to write about my experiences as a first-time mother.

Thanks for reading!

VM

No comments:

Post a Comment