Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Let the hair pulling begin!

I would love to start this post off by saying, "It has been one of those days . . . " but this, whatever you call it, has been going on for almost a week. And I'm not too sure how to describe what "this" is. I guess it is a combination of frustration, sickness and tiredness wrapped all in one big hunk of crud. Last week I got violently ill that I passed out in the bathroom and almost took a header into the bathtub. (Luckily, dear husband grabbed a hold of me before I took a nasty tumble.

Darling daughter is teething. It seems to be like she has been teething forever. Sometimes she whines so much that she sounds like a tea kettle that is about to boil over. I pick her up, she cries. I put her down, she cries. I look at her she cries. (I'm sure you get the picture now.) There is not much I can do for her. As a result, she isn't napping. The longest nap she has had all day is 30 minutes. Since she isn't napping, she is overtired. Basically I have a teething, crabby and overtired baby on my hands.

I'd love to go out and work off some of this frustration but the protesters protesting on Parliament Hill will likely delay dear husband estimated arrival time home, so my chances of making a 5:30 p.m. Body Step class are practically nil.

I'm in the middle of applying for passports for myself and darling daughter. The vague information on the website doesn't answer all my questions. Oh, I tried calling Passport Canada, but the agent read the the vague information back to me over the phone when I tried asking my questions. Let the head banging begin.

Well, tomorrow is always another day, but I'm sure it will bring more of the same. Excuse me while I go pull my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment