Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cleaning house

One thing that makes me sad is neglected blogs.

People blog. I like to think they blog for a reason. I also like to think they enjoy blogging. But whenever I come across a blog that hasn't had any recent postings, I wonder, what gives? What has happened to that person? Why aren't they blogging? Do they not care about their readers?

In my case life has gotten in the way. This is the first time in a week since I've found the time to log in and write. I've been busy, busy, busy, mainly dealing with decluttering and other house issues. It is time to clean house, so to speak. I've been packing stuff away, going through stuff, sorting stuff into piles, giving stuff away on freecycle and selling stuff on kijiji and usedottawa. Right now, I can deal with the organized chaos of my basement. What I can't deal with is the mounds of paper I need to shred. This is no word of a lie, but I have two big garbage bags filled with shredded documents. And I'm not done. I'll likely fill another bag before I'm completely finished.

Anyway, I thought I'd take a little break between shredding sessions to pop on and say hi. I'm sorry that I've neglected the blog. It has been very much on my mind, but I need to deal with the clutter first. It is time to clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment