Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kleenex and sand

Yesterday wasn't my best laundry day. I needed to wash my running gear, so I threw it into the washing machine, not thinking to check pockets for Kleenex. When I went to retrieve my laundry to dry it outside, everything was covered in mini bits of tissue. After shaking each garment to get them as Kleenex-free as I could, I threw them back into the washer for a quick rinse cycle.

I thought the problem was fixed until I went to retrieve my laundry. Grabbing my shorts and a shirt, I found that they were covered in sand. Sand?!? What the heck? I didn't see a grain of sand after the last wash. So back in the rinse cycle they went. So after one wash, shaking and two rinse cycles, my laundry was finally free of both Kleenex and sand. Not too sure what was going on with the laundry gods yesterday, but at least my running gear is clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment