Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas week


My posting record in the last two months has been pretty spotty. Regardless of the fact I have a ton of work to do before Christmas arrives on Saturday, I thought I'd give myself a little challenge of sorts: Christmas Week.

First post this week are photos of our trip to Parliament Hill. We took darling daughter downtown last night to see the lights on Parliament Hill. If you are in the Ottawa area, you have until early January to enjoy the free light show. We also toured the grounds, where darling daughter had to call every statue she encountered "beautiful." We made a brief stop to visit the cats on Parliament Hill. (Yes, there are a colony of cats on Parliament Hill. They've been there since the 1970s and they have an uber cool cat house). A couple came out to say hello before we had to pull darling daughter away because she could have stayed there all night. Enjoy the photos.
























No comments:

Post a Comment