Monday, December 13, 2010

Crock Pot Mondays

I've been dragging my behind when it comes to Crock Pot Mondays. Let's just say we've been eating a lot of Margarita chicken since we are all so busy.

Yesterday, I decided to stir things up a bit by making a batch of taco soup. I had everything ready to go in my family sized Crock Pot. Instead of bubbling, the soup fizzled as my Crock Pot died on me.

For some reason, it refused to work. Heck, I don't think it got above the warm setting. I was disappointed as I hate to throw out food, but I refused to risk my family's health by serving not properly prepared food. So I dumped the entire thing into my green bin.

What a waste.

For many reasons, I'm not impressed for the simple fact we bought this slow cooker less than a year ago. I'm one slow cooker down. I'm in such a peeved mood that I may not even replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment