Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An update

I've been neglecting my blog. It is gathering dust. To my blog, my sincerest apologies. But I have been busy. Very busy, so I thought I'd write a short update.

House: The reason I've been so busy is that working on my house. More specifically, I'm trying to get it ready for sale. The last couple of weeks have involved major decluttering, finding contractors to do some minor work, working with a realtor, and getting advice from a stager. Although we started looking for a new house, we've put that task off until we get this house ready for sale. Who knew it would be so much work?

Work: I've got a freelance writing job (maybe). It has been more than a year since I've written professionally, so I've been working hard when it comes to dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

Knitting: I'm a knitting machine. I'm taking my knitting everywhere, including on the road. Last weekend I was in knitting heaven: a total of two knitting meetups. I've got projects I need to get done before I start 2011, the year of selfish projects.

Running: Still running. But inside. My friend and coach, C, refuses to run in the summer because of heat. I've decided to refuse to run outside in the winter due to cold. I'm a chicken. I don't wanna. So I won't. Even though the treadmill is boring as old heck, it has become a good friend.

Christmas: I'm out of the loop this year when it comes to Christmas. Since we've been busy with the house, I just don't have the inclination to get in the Christmas spirit. I want to move my couch out before I put up the Christmas tree. It remains to be seen if that happens in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment