Friday, July 16, 2010

Mindless (but functional) knitting



This week has been kind of hellish. But thankfully, it is over. Throughout it all, I've tried to keep my hands busy with knitting. I feel good when I keep my hands busy. I'm now to the point that if I don't have a big knitting project going on, I almost feel a bit lost. But this week I needed a break from any heavy duty knitting projects. I needed something light and easy because that's all my brain can handle this week.

Since it is now watermelon season and darling daughter loves watermelon, I'm running out of bibs. I can't keep enough clean. This bib pattern is super easy. I got it from a mom acquaintance, who got the pattern from a 365 day knitting calendar she was given as a gift. I've made darling daughter several bibs from this pattern. Like I said, it is super easy pattern. It is so easy that I can remember it from memory. Plus, it is easy on the brain.

In less than a week, I've made three bibs and a dishcloth. Super easy. My kind of summertime knitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment