Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No more Tuesdays . . .

About two months ago I wrote about our foray into Kindermusik. At the time, I had my doubts about Kindermusik. We were the oldest mother-child duo in the class, which posed several challenges. Since darling daughter was fully mobile and most of the kids weren't, I felt like I had to police her so she wouldn't stumble over the other babies or poke them in the eye. Yes, it wasn't the most relaxing class I've ever participated in.

After eight weeks, our time with Kindermusik is over. And our participation rate was pretty good. We only missed two classes due to a cold (darling daughter) and a doctor's appointment (me). I'm kind of sad that we won't be going anymore. However, I don't think we could do another class with such an age gap between babies. Six or 10 months doesn't sound like much a big age gap, but in babyhood and toddlerhood, it is huge. Although I will likely have to give it more thought, but we might consider enrolling into Kindermusik again. But it will likely have to be in the spring. That way, darling daughter will be eligible for the older class.

No comments:

Post a Comment