Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'll take what I can get

With winter around the corner, I've got to stock up on sleepers, a staple in any toddler's wardrobe. Today, I had to make a trip to Costco. Several months ago, I blogged about Costco raising its prices on Pekkle sleepers. At one time, they were sold for $7.49. In March, they jacked up the price to $9.49, a $2 difference. I, and some other mothers I know, weren't happy with the price increase. Well, imagine my surprise today when I saw a sign above the sleepers, stating they were $7.99 each.

I'm not too sure when Costco lowered the price on its sleepers. Maybe it happened months ago, or maybe it happened more recently. Regardless, I'm glad that I can get Pekkle sleepers cheaper than I could back last spring. Although the company didn't lower the price to $7.49, I'll take what I can get. So thanks, Costco for lowering your prices. Every little helps. I got to keep track of every penny, especially now with the provincial government set to introduce a harmonized sales tax next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment