Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I welcome productivity

The last several days have very productive ones. I've made dinner every day this week. I've tackled laundry. I've vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom and washed the floors. I've dug out the Christmas decorations out of my very packed storage closet. I started to put together darling daughter's playroom, putting up wall statics and rearranging items. I finally got around to delivering the two garbage bags of aluminum cans to my next door neighbour. (Several months ago, she asked us to collect our cans for her. I think they go to charity). I've ordered photos for my Christmas cards. I figured how how to magic loop. Now the sleeve of a sweater I'm knitting doesn't look so sad. I've put together darling daughter's Christmas stocking. All I have to do now is wrap her gifts.

I welcome productivity. It makes me feel so productive. I'm hoping this trend will continue because I have quite the list I need to accomplish before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment