Thursday, September 30, 2010

Three hundred posts

According to my dashboard, this is my 300th post. Yay me! When I first started this blog, I had a six month old. Now my six month old is a two year old who is now hitting the preschool age. (Yesterday after picking up darling daughter at preschool, all I heard throughout the day was, "We washed hands at preschool." Apparently that was a big highlight of her day.) At the time I wrote my first post, I didn't have a clear goal set, other than writing again. When I was a reporter, I struggled writing columns, so I am pleasantly surprised I even reached 100 posts, never mind 300.

I've survived the baby food era. I've survived teething. I've survived sleepless nights. I've survived a couple of poop eating incidents and potty training. And I'm continuing to survive all the challenges of parenthood throws at me. So dear readers, thanks for reading about my adventures. No doubt there will be many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment