Friday, September 18, 2009

Teething thwarts plans


Today, my purging plans were put on hold.


I had big plans in tackling the basement today. It currently in a state of flux. Although most of the clutter has been eliminated, a couple of rooms need to be reorganized. However, the two bottom molars that have been making darling daughter so crabby over the last two days got the better of her. I didn't think it was really fair to anyone to send her to daycare when she is drooling and snotting up a storm. And on top of everything else, she is overtired. She looked wiped at 7 a.m. this morning. The poor kid. Her mouth looks so painful.


So I was cried at all day. It was not fun.


I don't like teething. In fact, I quite dislike it. Tonight is going to be a long night. I'm still vowing to win the clutter war. It is just going to take me a little longer than I thought it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment